Wednesday, March 19, 2008

To Many Minuses Not Enough Pluses

As it is well know that Voice2Page and NetAudioAds has had a problem running an affiliate program in the past it may not be known to many that Charles Heflin has also had a situation where affiliates have not been paid in the past either.

While I have no been able to verify the claim with the writer of this it does appear legitimate:

I even contacted One Shopping Cart who administers the affiliate program and while they did get a reply from Charles that was forwarded to me I still never received a reply or payment from Charles or anyone at SEO20/20. While earlier I said it was not large amounts of money it wasn’t just chump change either. As of this writing the total owed is $692.48


You can read the whole post just visit Payperplay Founder Not Paying Commissions owed..

No comments: